1. ANY EVENTS – CHAMPIONSHIP, SEMINARS, MEETING OF MOUNTAINEERS, HISTORICAL CONGRESSES IN THE FAN MOUNTAINS AT ITC "ALAUDIN" – GOVERNMENTAL SUPPORT.
2. CLIMBING PROGRAMS IN THE PAMIR AND TIAN-SHAN (the peaks - Lenin; Khan-Tengri; Pobeda; region Ala-Archa, region Laylyak-Aksu)
3. HELI-SKI TOURS (region Ala-Archa near Bishkek, region Chimbulak near Almaty, region of the peaks Khan-Tengri and Pobeda)
4. CROSS-COUNTRY TRAVELS AS WELL AS EXCURSIONS AND TREKS.
5. HORSE RIDING AND RAFTING TOURS IN CENTRAL ASIA.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR THE TRAVEL IN CENTRAL ASIA
1. To visit Central Asia countries (former USSR republics) the tourists should obtain corresponding visas. Visas are applied according to visa support letters from MFA of Central Asia countries (Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan) in Consulates of these countries. In case you plan to travel via Moscow visas might be obtained in Embassies of these countries in Moscow during one day (for urgent fee).
All visa support letters are prepared during more than 7 days. All passport details of tourists should be sent to Vertical not later than 2 weeks before arrival.
2. Tajik State National Tourist Company “Sayoh" had set the official taxes for visiting the Fan mountains and Pamir region. For travels in the regions with altitude less than 6000m per person - 50$ for a visit a region and 0.5$ per day for ecological tax. For travels and ascents of peaks with altitude more than 6000m per person - 100$ and 1$ per day respectively. It is possible to pay on the place by cash, it may be done through your tour operator “Vertical”.
3. For the mountain programs the tourists should have some own mountain and trek equipment, such as trekking boots, sleeping bag, warm clothes, thermos, hat, glasses and cream against the sun radiation etc. Tourists are provided with the tents, donkeys, assistants and guide by “Vertical”. Meals in the cities are breakfast in the hotel's restaurant usually, in the mountains meals are 3 times a day with almost unlimited quantity of vegetables and fruits.
4. We give some ways of arrival in Central Asia region (via Moscow, via Tashkent, via Samarkand). The exact variant of each program could be chosen by a tourist agency in each case separately (which suits its clients the best and depends on the schedule of the international flights) and as is pointed in the contract.
5. The deadline for booking of Central Asia programs is not less then 1,5 months and prepayment is 3 weeks before the arrival of the group. For booking the special and individual itineraries the deadline for the requests is two months before the arrival. It is possible to change these conditions in the contract with “Vertical”.
6. We recommend a tourist agency to inform the clients about some special details concerning the customs and behavior in Central Asian Moslem countries, about procedures of crossing the border between former Soviet Central Asia republics, checking documents, visas, declarations, currency policy, any formalities, meals and health treatment. Complete information will be given by “Vertical” during the next negotiations for the contracts. Our stuff or local guide will accompany the group (it is certain condition there) and will help to close any problems.
7. We give just some variants of possible itineraries and programs in Central Asia region and in the Fan Mountains. We are ready to discuss any another tours and itineraries with every tour agency in accordance to their wishes, kinds of its clients, field of activity and to fix the chosen variants in the contract and applications with the exclusive prices and rights for this product.
8. We recommend the tourists to have the insurance for not less than $30000 especially for the mountain programs. It is advised to check that their insurance polices are valid in Central Asia countries.